Terms and Conditions
General Company Information
- SnorBan DK Aps
Dalgas Avenue 40
8000 Aarhus C
Shop owner: Kristian Luplau
Commercial Register Aarhus
VAT Registration Number: DK31276071
Contact: Please contact us via email for an immediate response. This takes priority over telephone calls.
Phone: +45 86262422 or +45 50549804
Validity of contract
- By making a purchase via SnorBan's website (hereafter called website), the following agreement between the customer (you) with a minimum age of 18 years and the retailer (SnorBan DK ApS) is legally binding until further notice.
As soon as the order has been placed by you, SnorBan DK ApS will send out a confirmation email to the email address stated in your customer profile. It is your responsibility to provide a functioning address and check the order confirmation thoroughly for possible errors. It is important that you contact us immediately in case you wish to change or correct any details in your order.
As soon as the order has been shipped, a confirmation email is sent to the customer. Upon the receipt of the goods through the customer, the contract is regarded as concluded.
- The price of each product is displayed with the product. All prices queted on this website are in Euro and include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the DK rate of 25%.
- The following payment options are available
SnorBan has created a safe and secure website for its customers. We want you to understand and trust your online shopping experience. Learn more
- Delivery is 3 - 4 Business Days from purchase date on all international orders. Deliveries to addresses outside Denmark are sent via Danish Postal Service Airmail.
Our delivery charges are based on the weight of the goods delivered. The delivery charge for your order will be calculated when you are at the checkout stage of our online store.
Right of cancellation
- When returning a product and exercising your right of cancellation, this may only occur if the product is returned in essentially the same condition and quantity as when you received it. You may unpack the product and use it, as long as you can return it in essentially the same condition and quantity. Accordingly, the right of cancellation ceases if you use the product in a manner that obviously and significantly reduces the product's market value.
When you exercise the right of cancellation, you must pay the carriage cost for returning the product. If you have purchased a product via our website, you usually have the right to cancel the purchase. All you have to do is return the product to us no later than 14 days after you have received it. You can cancel the purchase by refusing to receive the product, by transferring the product to the post office or by returning the product to the address specified.
SnorBan DK ApS
Dalgas Avenue 40
8000 Aarhus C
Money back guarantee
- Your SnorBan® mouthpiece is guaranteed for a full 30 days from receipt for the price of the mouthpiece. Simply return the device to us within 30 days and we will refund your money - No questions asked.
Then the purchase price of EUR 49 will be returned with a deduction of handling charges of EUR 9. The total refund will be EUR 40.
Please include the following information:
- If you are returning goods to us, please send them back to the following address:
SnorBan DK Aps
Dalgas Avenue 40
8000 Aarhus C
- Registration is not required in order to use or access this website. However, this site may make forums, blogs, message boards or similar available to its users. You may be required to register for these features, particularly if you wish to leave comments or provide articles. If you do register, and in the process provide us with personally identifiable information, rest assured that any such information you provide will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent. Please note that if you post comments or articles to any forum, blog or message board on this site, any personally identifiable information you provide in those comments or articles may be read, collated and used by anyone viewing them. As such, we are not responsible for personally identifiable information you may choose to make available through these channels.
We also provide visitors to our website the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us. In this case, we ask the visitor for his or her email address and name. These communications will include our regular newsletter, product promotions and any other information that we feel may be pertinent to the visitor. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications by emailing us at email@example.com or by replying to any email we send you and entering the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
Again, if you provide us with your email address and/or name for the purposes of receiving communications from us, this information will not be shared with any third-party organization except with your express consent.
Log Files and Cookies
- This website utilizes industry standard analytics packages which gathers limited information on visitors to our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for site administration, as well as for analysis of website usage and trends. Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All the content, trademarks and data on this web site, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to SnorBan and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
Agreements of Sale
- SnorBan reserves the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order without giving any reasons. SnorBan also reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part as circumstances dictate.
SnorBan shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the user, excluding the shipping cost. SnorBan shall take all reasonable efforts to maintain correct prices. However, should errors occur and items are offered at incorrect prices, SnorBan will not be obliged to sell goods at such incorrect prices and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
SnorBan snoring mouthpiece solution SnorBan nor any of its agents or representatives shall be liable for any damage, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use the SnorBan snoring mouthpiece solution.